Friday, January 4, 2008

Tammy (Frits) Anglund ('00)

Tammy (and husband Erik) writes: "Things are flying along out here in Colorado.

"We have two daughters now: Elizabeth is 2 ½ and Abigail is 10 months. God has blessed and I am able to stay home with them full-time. I miss the working world a little but I love being home with them.

"We started attending a church plant about a year and a half ago called Northern Ridge Baptist Church. We are really enjoying the people and getting involved there. I am in charge of organizing the nursery ministry...

"It has grown rapidly. I believe there were only about 6-7 families last summer (2006) when we first started attending there, so God has really blessed. We are still praying that God will provide a permanent facility soon as we are quickly outgrowing our current facility."

No comments: