Sunday, January 13, 2008

Matt Davis ('96)

Matt says:

"2007 was an eventful year for the Davis family. I accepted a position working with Dr. Mike Duffy in Watertown as Corporate Counsel and Vice President of Eternal Vision, a ministry dedicated to helping Christian schools and other ministries teach Biblical stewardship and build ministry endowments.

"I am greatly enjoying teaching Business Law as an adjunct professor at Maranatha -- although it makes me feel old to realize how many years it has been since I sat where the students are now!

"In December, it was exciting to incorporate the Davis Law Firm, LLC to handle the various legal matters that inevitably come my way. While I've helped dozens of others form corporations in the past, it was a really fun experience to see the process through first-hand.

"This year we are looking forward to rolling out Eternal Vision's mass-marketing plan---making our endowment building services available to schools across the country. It will be wonderful to see the Lord work through our new ministry."

Corey Pfaffe steps in with his commentary: "It's been my privilege to join the Board of Eternal Vision. I encourage you check out Matt's great work on the website at http://www.eternalvision.org/. If you like what you see, please encourage the administrator of your local Christian school to check it out!

"On another note: Matt, Dana and the boys have been a blessing at Calvary Baptist here in Watertown."

No comments: