Saturday, January 23, 2010

Michael Johnson ('09)

Michael and his bride were married June 13, 2009. Mike started his accounting job with Jaguar Communications in Owatonna, Minnesota in the same month. Mike says,
"God orchestrated the entire scenario [housing and jobs] for us to stay close to our families, and provided us both with wonderful jobs (working at the same place), and a great place to live. We can work the same hours, take the same lunch break, and go home together every day!

"[In January 2010] we signed the papers for our new house that we are having built for us in Owatonna. God provided us with decent jobs and the financial training necessary to be able to be debt free from school, and still be able to put more than 25% down on our house. So, in that aspect, thank you [business faculty] for your part of that financial training.

"It has been very exciting to get out and apply what I learned in school in the real world. I have enjoyed my job very much. I have been working here seven months now, and was promoted to the Accounting Manager last month. I was able to come in and set up some principles and guidelines for their accounting methods, as well as do some coding and data base work for their accounting software.

"I know that it is nothing more than by the grace of God that I am where I am. He provided my wife and I with what we have and where we are at, and I owe Him so much!"
Praise the Lord, Michael. We like that attitude!

No comments: