Saturday, January 2, 2010

Andrew Carlson ('05)

Andrew became engaged to Jeanna Cleland on Monday night 12/21/2009 and also started a new job the same day! We're very grateful for God's accomplishments in Andrew's life.

Andrew says: "Jeanna and I have dated since September 2007. She is a nursing graduate from Loyola University in Chicago. She has been working at a hospital in Waukegan, IL for six months and just got a new job at La Rabida Children's Hospital in Chicago starting January 4th. We are hoping to get married in the fall in Chicago.

"After four interviews with LAZ Parking in Chicago and spending considerable time praying and reflecting on what the right decision was, I decided that I should take the new job with LAZ as their Director of Business Development in Chicago.

"Since these new life developments have not kept me busy enough, I have also gone back to school at the University of Chicago's Grahm School of General Studies to complete their Financial Decision Making Certificate. It is a six course MBA prep program and I begin my next two courses on January 5th. I will then take courses five and six in May and then decide when to start the MBA program."

No comments: