Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brandon Martin ('09)

Brandon finished school in December 2008, but we'll call him a 2009 graduate. The faculty look forward to seeing him at Commencement in May!

Brandon says, "It has actually been cold here in North Carolina of late. (Brandon opened a new office in Wilmington, NC, for the firm he interned with in the summer of 2008-Eshowings.com.) In fact, my employees had not seen snow in almost 10 years and we've already had two snowfalls since I've been here so I guess I brought a little Wisconsin weather with me to North Carolina! :)

"Things at the office are going great; a staff had already been hired for me when I arrived in January, and I have since hired three more operators and a floor manager. I was on a long stretch of consecutive days working for a while, but my schedule has since smoothed out which has been very nice. I am really enjoying the area so far; I have not found a church home as of yet; however, I have visited a few churches in the area and I am looking forward to visiting a new one this coming week."

No comments: