Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mark Wichman ('00)

Mark writes: "I’ve finished my second tour of 2 months here in Amsterdam! I cannot believe how many people I’ve met here from different regions of the world including China, Japan, India, Iceland, Australia, Ukraine, Russia & also a few from the US.

"I’ve been visiting Crossroads Church since I arrived here and have enjoyed the ministry and seeing American missionaries.

"I have been able to see a few more things on my off time including Antwerp and Brussels, Belgium. I tried all the food your supposed to eat as a tourist (the waffles & cream, chocolate, fries etc..) and most lived up to the hype!

"A Russian friend Alisa (only a friend people!) I met while on tour happened to be an atheist and I was able to share my faith with her. I challenged her to read the Bible & e-mail me with any questions she has so please pray that God will work in her life."



No comments: