Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kim (Marks) Petrutiu ('98)

What an exciting time for Kim!

Kim writes:
"Married. Can you believe it? After a month of changing my name on documents, signing a new name and learning to say, 'my husband, Marcel,' I am still in awe that the Lord has granted me the privilege of experiencing His love and care through marriage. Marcel and I had the wedding of our dreams followed by a relaxing honeymoon in Paris, France.
... "As we shared in previous letters, Marcel believes that the Lord is leading him to finish nursing school and serve the Lord full-time in medical missions. After much prayer and wise counsel, Marcel and I have decided that it would be best for me to step aside from Baptist Mid-Missions as Marcel finishes his schooling. We will be staying in Oradea , Romania serving at Maranatha Baptist Church (a BMM church plant).
... "We will continue to post regular updates to my website http://www.krazymarks.com/ and covet your prayers as we enter this new phase in our lives: seeking God’s will as a family."

No comments: