Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trevor Waltho II ('08)

Trevor and his fiance (Shelly) are preparing for their wedding day.

Meanwhile, Trevor "started at Fiduciary Real Estate Development (FRED) in downtown Milwaukee on Monday, May 19. My job title is Accountant and I will be in charge of monthly/year-end statements, approval of bank reconciliations, journal entries, etc. I am very excited to have begun my accounting career at "FRED". It will be a great place to take the accounting principles learned in my classes and see them at work in a real life work environment.

"FRED will be able to work with me when I start classes again in a few months. They will be flexible as far as letting me leave early to make it to my classes in Whitewater. This was a precondition to any job that I might have accepted. Speaking of Whitewater, I was accepted into their MPA (Masters in Public Accounting) program and will begin night classes on a part-time schedule in spring of 2009."

Congratuations, Trevor! We look forward to hearing great progress in your career and life.

No comments: